Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Restored Knowledge

The purpose of this blog is to be another voice to help remind us of the knowledge of our intended mission. To help point us to the knowledge and receipt of the FULLNESS OF THE GOSPEL. It is another testimony that the Son and Father will work with us individually and continue to fulfill their work and glory. This knowledge of the fullness is contained throughout the scriptures and shown it multi-media format in LDS temples. It is especially found all throughout the Book of Mormon. Knowledge is not enough. Men may share some information and invitational physical ordinances, but we must have experiences and endowments from on high. No man can give you that.


Some Information About My Past



The Lord (after my incessant inquiring) has been schooling me for seven years (my whole life in many ways) to understand things as they are among us. In 2008, after a tragic experience, I turned to the Lord with all my heart to become closer to him. I began intently searching the scriptures and church history. Reading everything I could. In 2009 I accepted the rude awakening I formerly put off accepting. I knew things were not in full order among us. I saw the contridictions and changes and lack of connection with heaven in the church. Even before coming across Denver Snuffer books and blog in 2010, I was weeping for our failures of the past and left wanting for more. I had already read thousands of pages of scripture, church history, church websites, books and documents; all on topics such as Zion, what true prophets say and do, fullness of priesthood, fullness of the Gospel (as BY thought it was and what it really is), calling and election and coming into the presence of the Lord, etc. I was praying to know the truth no matter what it would mean. I began to see that the Lord was trying to do so much more with Joseph Smith than what we have been left with since Nauvoo. In 2008 I promised the Father that I was willing to sacrifice anything for the truth and to be fully accepted by Him and His Son. I wish things were different in the church. I don’t like the fact that things are out of order in the fullness department. I wish leaders everywhere where among those who understood, testify and teach from experience what the fullness of the gospel is really about. I wish Zion (or even a prepatory consecrating community of like minded friends) were here for me and my family, friends and for scattered Israel. I know it is hard to accept these things. I was a fool. I was pacified into thinking that all was well among us until my eyes were opened. Always paid tithing, always held callings, attended the temple, did home teaching. I honestly was working so hard (and getting too busy and burnt out in the process) in the organization to please God and do what I (and the church) thought was most right. I sang with the usual chorus that I am thankful for true prophets leading the true church. But I also always had this underlying feeling that THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THE GOSPEL than what I was participating in. That we relied too much on leadership. That we are too structured and organized and busy to really have any time and energy left to seek greater things. I really had no idea there was so much more! I had no idea what that temple endowment was really trying to teach me to go and do in mortality! But once I realized, boy what a realization to see myself standing at the bottom of a rather large mountain I needed to BEGIN to climb.





Our Current Opportunity



I believe the Lord has raised up and prepared (for 40 yrs) a true messenger among us for a seriously wise purpose. (Click on the first recommended blog link below). He has been rejected by the leaders of our people and already been denied re-entry into the church by all of the General Authorities. I believe he has obtained the highest fullness a man can obtain in mortality, by visiting personally with the Savior and then the Father. Not that we need another leader or strong man over us. Not to compete with the church. Not to continue our un-intended idolatry of relying too much on the arms of flesh. But to turn us all back to the fullness. To simply remind us, to help prepare us and then do that mission which WE were intended to perform all along.




The Lord is calling us to repent of our gentile follies, to connect with Him on our own and join in with the voices of servants crying repentance. This servant and other awaking servants are sharing the message of the Lord.To cause many servants of the Lord to awake and arise. That day is here. If you can but have the eyes to see and ears to hear. Study these things out. Ponder deeply. See the signs of the last days already upon us. See the famine of hearing the word of the Lord and lack of teaching about the greater things among us since Nauvoo. Cry out to the Father and the Lord, and ask if these things are not true. Ask Them to explain to you the truth of our history and our true standing before them. Tell Them that you are willing to sacrifice anything for the truth's sake. That you do not want any kind of folly or imperfections hedging up the way. Turn to your Savior and get your own revelation. It will usually start out small, but it will continue and become more sure if you never stop seeking the Lord. Our Savior will answer your questions. He will teach and prepare you. He is the only one who stands at the Gate who offers the greater things. Then we shall all see eye to eye, all show know Him on a personal level and go on performing that which we were always intended to do.


Isn’t it about time???







Don't Just Know... Experience



If you want to find out who the true messengers are in our day, you should become one yourself. Then compare your journey with theirs. Compare what you know and share to what they know and share. Get your own experiences so that when others share theirs, you can see they too have been on the Journey to the Fullness.




I know that the Lord does answer prayers. Inspiration, thoughts, greater understanding, revelation will all come. It will start small and become great. Great motivation to understand even more truth comes. Baptism of Fire/HG is an actual event that you will feel from head to toe. You will notice the fire within you after getting it. Things really make more sense after that. Teaching from on high will even flow while you sleep. You will have experiences that you can’t quite explain. Understanding of the scriptures and the fullness of the gospel will increase day and night. The word of the Lord will be eventually be made known unto you. You will have things told to you that you don't yet comprehend until later. After some trial and error, after some tests of obedience and sacrifice, He will eventually testify to you of your standing before Him. The Father will also declare some things. You will likely doubt the event. You will think you are just not good enough to have such a proclamation. Believe the testimony of God and His Son given to you! They knew you before you were here! They see your dedication, sacrifices and obedience now. They know how you will turn out in the future, more than you do! Trust them!





Beware of the voices of men and women who think you a wild or strange member has come among them. Beware of the dark side trying to scare, deceive or throw you off the path. Beware of those who accuse you of apostasy from the arms of flesh, while you are getting in order with God. Beware of those who will say you cannot go therein for whatever reason. Beware of those who put themselves in between you and the Savior of this world. You will hear voices from here and from below telling you to doubt everything. Hang in there. The Lord will bring you through safely. Trust in Him alone.

I have seen these things in my own life. I have seen it in the life of others. This is the beauty of the fullness of the gospel! It is fair and just! It is for everyone. God is no respector, He will not hear you any less or not grant greater knowledge and experiences because of the church calling (or lack thereof) you hold.




The real ordinances come from heaven direct. You can get those even if others think only they can control who is saved or damned. Ordinances of men were intended to point you in the right direction. Beware when the men who control the mortal ordinances knowingly or unknowingly hedge up the way to receiving the real ordinances of God! Which is greater? The authority from men, or the authority and power from God? I say the only authority granted to men is to help turn us all to obtain the authority and power from God direct. No man can take away that which the God of heaven grants.





Trust the Lord to guide you right. Trust in Him when earth and hell tries to cause you to doubt. Trust in Him to deliver and bring you safely where He promises you will end up. The word of the Lord, the Promises from the Lord and the fullness of priesthood and gospel, the visitation and actual Presence of the Son and the Father… are for all those who come in at the right gate.









SEEK FROM THE LORD THAT WHICH THE GENTILES AND ISRAELITES HAVE SOUGHT FROM THE HANDS OF MEN! Endure to that end until you succeed.


What more can I say? The only thing left for us all to do is to go and do.

That doing is between each man and His Lord.







You tell me which voices are seriously persuading you to seek greater things. You tell me just where is the voice of the Lord among the gentiles in our day. Choose just what voices you will hear and inquire with heaven about. Contemplate deeply everything. Pray about everything.





NEVER GIVE UP!






"God is not a respecter, we all have the same privilege. Come to God, weary him until he blesses you. We are entitled to the same blessings, Jesus, revelations, Just Men, Angels, etc... Obtain that Holy Spirit of promise - then you can be sealed to Eternal life." Words of Joseph Smith, p15














Doctrine and Covenants 14:7

And, if you keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall have eternal life,
which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God.





John 17:3

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God,
and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.







Doctrine and Covenants 133:62

And unto him that repenteth and sanctifieth himself
before the Lord shall be given eternal life.







John 10:28

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
 




Jacob 6:11
O then, my beloved brethren, repent ye, and enter in at the strait gate,
and continue in the way which is narrow, until ye shall obtain eternal life.




 
2 Peter 1:

10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:  11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.




D&C 93:1
Verily, thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name, and obeyeth my voice, and keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am"








Matthew 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.


Doctrine and Covenants 103:7

And by hearkening to observe all the words which I, the Lord their God, shall speak unto them, they shall never cease to prevail until the kingdoms of the world are subdued under my feet, and the earth is given unto the saints, to possess it forever and ever.









No comments:

Post a Comment